Premium Quality Extrusion Aluminum Parts
No need to weld, clamp, cut or finish! We have the flexibility and the speed to provide you the best extrusion aluminum parts
in the industry. Our large inventory of both metric extrusion and fractional extrusion is commonly used by major industries and brands around the globe.
Our aluminum extrusion parts
and components can handle different size, weight, and tolerance specifications. At Asian Electronic 1988 Ltd, we provide parts that are revered for their unprecedented flexibility and extrusion capability.
Our Aluminium Extrusion Capabilities -
- Translate customer provided content, from sketches to end products
- Approvals & client review prior to metal cutting
- Tighter tolerances, consistent quality and a better finish for custom extrusion aluminium parts
- A wide range of precision CNC machining services available
- Precision cutting to size and exact milling, drilling, punching, stamping and notching
- High-Quality surface finishing services such as liquid paint, powder coating and anodizing
- Complete In-house engineering support
- In-house manufacturing which includes 3d printing, Panel & plate fabrication etc
- High standards & best practices in providing highly-aesthetic products
At Asian Electronics 1988 Ltd. we can extrude both large pieces to very small components (in circle size). We are known to manufacture extrusion aluminum parts
that have tolerances surpassing industry standards by 50 % or more.
Give us a call on +86-755-8280575
or write to us on email@example.com
to talk about our requirements. You can send us your 2D/3D designs along with your targeted price for the project.
Collaborate with Our Engineers
Our team of qualified engineers can develop custom extrusion aluminium parts,
completely as per user specifications. Once you submit your 2D/3D drawing, our team will review your prototype and deliberate with you.
Our adept engineers can render high-volume production with advanced and affordable solutions that can support your company to instrumental growth. Our controllers make sure that engineering design and manufacturing are of highest quality.
Contact us today
to discuss your needs!